COVID-19 Health Protocols for Public Masses
Mass will take place at 9:00 a.m. on Sundays, outside in the yard behind the rectory and church. People wanting to attend need to do the following per the St. Cronan Medical Task Force:
- Sign up ahead of time on the Sign up Genius that will be on CronanTalk. If you are not on CronanTalk, please call the office, (314) 289-9384, to sign up.
- Bring your own chair. There will be flags posted to show you where to sit. Families who are sheltering together may sit together.
- Wear masks. Some masks will be available if you need one.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer, although sanitizer will be placed at the entrance and for the use of those receiving Communion.
- Please stay home if you feel sick.
- There will be no group singing, although you may hum while wearing a mask.
- If it rains, Mass will be cancelled for that week, and we will try the next week. We will notify those signed up as soon as possible.
- Mass will continue to be recorded on Thursdays and placed on the website each weekend if you do not feel comfortable attending Mass.
- There will be no Precious Blood for anyone except for the priest.
- There will be no handshake or other sign of peace that involves physical contact.
- There will be no Communion on the tongue.
- There will be no water in the holy water fonts
- There will be no holding hands at the Our Father.
- There will be no bulletins distributed.
- There will be no offertory or procession in or out of church. Father will enter and leave from the front. He will not be greeting people at the door.
- There will be no collection taken up by ushers. There will be a basket at the back of the center aisle for you to place your donation.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we begin to join together as a parish once again!